"This latte is in honor of Pusheen, and how much I use her emoji on facebook. You cute kitty."
I might have to confess. I love Pusheen. She is my spirit animal and foodie like I am. Only problem is that she does not eat enough vegan food. Maybe all her food emojis are actually vegan? I sure hope so. But she eats fatty vegan food if that is the case. This latte is in honor of Pusheen, and how much I use her emoji on facebook. You cute kitty.
She would want lots of whipped cream and sweet things. I am 100 percent right about this. Maple syrup and creamy things. Also extra feisty cat ingredients, like Maca. Maca will make anyone feisty. I am feisty right now from drinking this, it kicks in pretty fast. Time to take over the world now ;) If you make this, instagram tag me! I will add you back :D https://www.instagram.com/bend_it_raw/
Also if anyone wants to contribute to my buying this here lovely Pusheen toy I saw at Uwajimaya I will love you forever and ever. My dog will be so scared. No joke.
Yup...want so bad...
Maple Maca Coconut Latte
- Coconut milk
- maple syrup
- organic instant fair trade coffee
- soy whipped cream in a can
- boil some water
- put about 2 teaspoons instant coffee in cup of choice
- pour about 3 tablespoons boiling water on cofffee
- add about 1 heaping teaspoons of maca to coffee and stir good
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- then pour coconut milk until you each desired latte level and finish by stirring well
- add lots of whipped cream and then pour more maple syrup.
- Go find a cozy place to sit and enjoy :)